The Best TDS Return Filing Software (Desktop) for TDS Return Calculation, Preparation, & Management - Zen eTDS
KDK TDS is the #1 TDS Software for All TDS related compliance. KDK TDS Software is used by widely by Tax Professionals, Tax Practitioners, SME & Corporates and considered as the best software for TDS Filing. Zen TDS by KDK covers all TDS compliance work.
The TDS return must be filed to let the government know how much tax has been taken from different taxpayers and deposited with the government. The seventh day of the following month is the deadline for depositing taxes that have been withheld for a given month. This compliance is monthly and quarterly and that is why it needs correct TDS calculation, preparation and management.
Zen - eTDS is the best TDS return filing software which manages the TDS data very accurately and prepares various reports along with TDS returns.
It has the User dashboard feature, which gives the overview of the work started and tasks completed.
It also has Various MIS reports to give input for various decision making or other related activities.
A Simple Tool for Return Preparation, File Validation, Filling Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ & Return Payments
Zen - eTDS takes you through the complete process of return preparation by using file validation system for filing the Form24Q( for salary), Form 26Q(Other then Salary), Form 27Q(For Non resident) and Form 27EQ( For TCS).
It even takes you through the process of payments of challans related to TDS payments.
Even Government deductors trust Zen eTDS software for return preparation and management of TDS related tasks.
Return so prepared can be directly uploaded to the return filing portal.
User can even file the correction return statement from the software if any correction/revision is required to be made in the original return filed.
Single window login is given to various traces activities like form 16/16A request and download, justification report request and download, online challan correction button, direct login to traces and income tax portal. All these are automated processes which re-direct you to the respective options just by a single click.
Online Bulk PAN Verification and TDS Return Filing Features Available
The most useful feature of bulk PAN verification and challan verification is also available in our TDS return filing software Zen eTDS.
The user can verify multiple PAN records and to know about the active/inactive PAN status, as well as the name available as per the PAN database is shown under
"Unmatch" category. The user is given the option to rectify the unmatched PAN.
It also has the "Match" category option in which after the validation is complete, a pop-up message appears to update the Name as per PAN database.
Generate Forms 24G, 15G/H, 16, 16A, 27D with A Single Input
Zen eTDS software assists user even for the process/compliances which are required to be done after return filing like requesting and generating Form 16 and Form 16A TDS certificates for the form 24Q, form 26Q and Form 27Q. Even the Form 27D, which is the TDS certificate in case of TCS returns, is also requested and downloaded through Zen eTDS software.
Return-Cum-Challan form 24G is also supported by our software and even the Filing of form 15G and form 15H is also provided.
All these features make it the complete All-in-One software for all the TDS filing related work.
Why CA's, Tax Professionals, & Enterprises Prefer Zen TDS Software?
A tax professional requires a software which can address all the requirements related to tax filing.
All the features and reports that Zen eTDS provides in the above discussed sections and as summarized below also, it can be seen evidently that the software has everything which meets the business requirements of any practicing tax professionals, CA's and enterprises and that is why Zen e TDS is the preferred choice.
Summary of the features:
- Dashboard for user and deductor
- Separate creation of masters of deductee and employee to avoid confusion
- User is able to file 24Q, 26Q, 27EQ, 27Q, 24G
- 115BAC scheme has been introduced
- Lower deduction forms available i.e., form 15G, 15H etc.
- Online payment available for form 26QB/li>
- Challan import from govt. portal
- Challan verification
- Pan verification
- Various MIS report for clients
- Shortcuts keys for data entry
- Import from various files i.e., excel file, Text file and FVU file
- E - filing from software itself
- No need to visit TIN FC Centre, Upload directly from software.
- Preparation and Validation of e-TDS return file.
- User can Generate Forms 24G, 24Q, 26Q, 26QA, 26QAA, 27A, 27B, 27Q, 27EQ, 15G/H, 16, 16A, 27D, 49B by giving Single Input (with correction statement).
- Facilitates record keeping and error tracking of returns through preparation of multiple correction statement.
- Identification of wrong PAN – This helps to identify a wrong PAN report and correct it accordingly.
- File Viewer Facility to view FVU files as per the format prescribed by the NSDL.
- Import Challan from Govt Portal (OLTAS & Traces)
- Online Payment option available
- Salary display computation of total income and tax calculation thereon.
- Challans wise Details, Certificate Issue Register, List of Clients not having PAN and address.
- Salary Summary Annual Gross (Display the Gross Amount and Exempted Amount separately), Annual Net (Display the Final Taxable Amount) and Monthly Salary Summary (Display the Monthly Salary Paid)
- Online TAN Registration.
- e-Filing of Return (Auto downloads of CSI File from the NSDL Site, Error Locator – e-file error locator redirects you to the point of initiation of error, Auto Generation of Form No. 27A with control report.
- List of All India Bank Branches Codes Available.
- Facility to calculate amount of Monthly TDS to be deducted.
- Real Time Validation Facility – A tripwire in the software to identify errors and notify the user during the e-Filing process.
- Challan Verification – This facility verifies the authenticity and correctness of the challan from the CSI File.
- Option to file NIL Declaration return.
- Bulk Mail of e-TDS Certificates.
- Merge, Email and Download Form 16 Part A & Part B.
- Request and download / from 16/16A/27D/ Conso file/ justification report.
- Import Facility – Zen TDS facilitates importing data of deductee and employee master and deductee entries from Excel Sheets / FVU / NSDL-TDS File.
- Facilitates importing deductee entries from Text files generated by all major banking software e.g. Finacle etc.
- Export Facility – Zen TDS facilitates exporting of data and grid into Excel templates.
- Various Master Reports – Deductor Master / Deductee Master / Employee Master Reports.
- Salary Report – Reports on Monthly TDS Deducted, Monthly TDS to be Deducted, Gross Salary Summary, Net Salary Summary.
- Challan Report – Reports on Challan Status, Deductee wise Challan report.
- Return Status Report – User is facilitated by status report of Filed and Pending Returns.
- Statement Analysis Report – Identification of all the possible defaults on a excel sheet for a particular quarter on a single click.
- 3CD Annexure Reports
- New Deductor Registration on Income Tax Website.
- Facility to upload TDS statements.
- Online TAN/AIN Registration – Information automatically filled up in the online registration form on Traces website using the software’s master database.
- Online Verification Single / Multiple Challan – This facility checks the correctness of the challan from the NSDL Website.
- Online Bulk PAN Verification – This facility checks the correctness of the PAN from the Traces Website.