Spectrum Tax Software - A Complete Software Package for All Your Income Tax & TDS Compliances
Spectrum : is a combination of Zen Income Tax Auditor Edition, Zen e-TDS, Document Manager, Project Report / CMA, Form Manager
KDK software has the complete package of tax modules, financial modelling and project finance under the name Spectrum.
Spectrum Tax Software assists user in filing all types of Income Tax return and TDS return from the software.
Spectrum Tax software is the desktop based software which has different modules in that namely Income tax Auditor, e-TDS, CMA/FM Tools etc.
In the Income tax Auditor, User gets assistance in preparation and filing of Income tax Return as well as the Tax Audit Report and Various other related compliances like UDIN generation , preparation of financial statements as per Schedule III.
In the e-TDS module, user gets assistance from start to end i.e. right from preparing the TDS return to uploading the return and then finally downloading the TDS certificates commonly known as Form 16/ Form 16A. The online Bulk PAN verification and TDS challan verification, fetching of the unconsumed challan details, make this software standout from the rest.
One can even file the tds file also known as consolidate file and then make the corrections in the offline with the help of software and file the Corrected TDS return also. Various types of MIS reports like short deduction report, employee Gross salary report, Interest calculation report and even the TDS annexures that are required to be disclosed while performing the TAX audit are also made available.
Under CMA/FM tools, user can get done the project report and can work upon the financial modelling of the business and prepare the Project finance report which is the must for applying of loan /OD/CC facilities.
All these modules are inter connected, hence the basic data like client master, deductor master etc can be imported from one module to another, so user need to create separate master list always.
A Hassle-Free, Quick & Simple Tax Filing Solution for Tax Practitioners, CAs, & Enterprises
The income Tax and TDS module under the Spectrum tax software are very well connected with the income tax portal and Traces website, so making it very convenient to just prepare the returns and simply click the submit button to file the return.
For TDS return filing and other compliance activities on Traces website the user can work in software and gets re-directed to traces website upon choosing the desired option like request of form 16/ form 16A, Request for correction return, request for justification file etc, all these activities are very frequently required to be accessed by user are available in the spectrum software.
Tax Practitioners, CAs, & Enterprises require that the software that they are using should be able to summarize their data accurately, prepare the data for return filing and present the data in the most easily understandable format , and they find all these points in SPectrum and that is why it is a Hassle-Free, Quick & Simple Tax Filing Solution for Tax Practitioners, CAs, & Enterprises.
Tax Compliance, Income Tax Return, & TDS Return Filings are Easier with Spectrum
The following Unique features in Income Tax software and TDS software as listed out below make the Tax compliance, filing of Income Tax returns & TDS return filings easier with Spectrum.
Features of Income Tax software:
- E - filing of ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6, and ITR-7
- E - filing of ITR-U
- E - filing of Tax Audit 3CA-3CD, 3CB-3CD
- E - filing of Form 10B, 10BB, 3CEB
- CARO Report 2016
- Company Auditor Report
- E- filing of Form 29B (MAT Report)
- UDIN generation
- Financial statements -
- Balance sheet with Depreciation chart as per Companies act schedule III
- Balance sheet with Depreciation chart as per Income Tax Act
- Significant accounting policies
- Notes to accounts
- 26AS Import
- Data Import directly from Tally, Busy, Excel
- Mail computation directly to the client
- One time username and Password saved
- Audit working papers
- » MIS Dashboard with pie charts
- » Direct import of Trial balance from Tally or XML Import
- » CA Firm Latter head utility
- » Online challan generation
- » Director Report
- » Form 35 (Online appeal)
- » E - filing of Form 10E (Online)
- » Statement of 26AS online/Text import
- » Advance Tax calculator
- » NSC/ KVP Interest calculator
Features of TDS software:
- Dashboard for user and deductor.
- Separate creation of masters of deductee and employee to avoid confusion.
- User is able to file 24Q, 26Q, 27EQ, 27Q, 24G.
- 115BAC scheme has been introduced.
- Lower deduction forms available i.e., form 15G, 15H etc.
- Online payment available for form 26QB
- Challan import from govt. portal
- Challan verification
- Pan verification
- Various MIS report for clients
- Shortcuts keys for data entry
- Import from various files i.e., excel file, Text file and FVU file
- E - filing from software itself
- No need to visit TIN FC Centre, Upload directly from software
Income Tax Software
KDK Income Tax is one of the widely used and preferred software for Income Tax Filing. This is one of the Best Software for Income Tax Filing. It covers exhaustively mostly all features and work related to Income Tax Filing. Like direct E-filing facility has been provided through IT software.
User can directly upload JSON File on the Income Tax Department’s site through software. Further a facility of “Change Password” And “Create User” has been provided through software. No need to log on to department’s site manually.
Following are few of the features of KDK Income Tax Software
- Computation of Income and tax thereon taking care of statutory deductions, Set off of losses, Clubbing of Minor’s income, Rebates etc.
- Computation of Foreign Company and Non Residents and Trust has been provided with detailed provisions.
- Automatic as well as manual calculation of interest u/s 234A, 234B & 234C.
- Preparation of Return Forms viz. ITR 1 to ITR 7.
- Preparation of Trading, P&L Account, Balance Sheet, Multiple Capital Account, and Statement of Affairs as per Companies Act 2013.
- MIS Reports viz. assesses register, Filed Return List, Pending Return List, Returns to be Prepared, Refund cases.
- Cases List, Advance Tax Register, Advance Tax Estimation Report, and Assesses without PAN etc.
- Client-wise backup and restore facility.
- Online e-Payment of Tax Challans through software directly, no require filling master information.
- Facility to Import Data Directly from Tally, BUSY and from Excel including Trial Balance & 3CD report from XML.
- Specimen of Qualification in Auditor Report Notes on Accounts and Accounting Policies.
- Facility to calculate Defer Tax Liability ⁄ Assets as per AS-22.
- Online import of 26AS.
- Depreciation Chart as per companies act 2013
- Download and import Prefill JSON.
- Return Dashboard with Single page view.
- UDIN Generation.
- Form 10B, 10BB, 3CEB filling /report.
- Email Computation Reports.
- Online Payment Option.
- No Browser dependency.
- Comparative Summary of Current Year and Previous Year Computation.
- Bulk Link Aadhaar with PAN.
Statutory Compliance (Income Tax)
- Enables Auto filing of Income Tax Return Form 1, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 4S, 5, 6 and 7 in Hard Copy and Electronic Format as per the requirement of Income Tax Department for Individuals, HUF, Firms, Companies, AOP,BOI,LLP and Trusts.
- Form 49A (PAN Application New-Indian Citizen), Form 49AA (PAN Application New-Foreign Citizen) & Form 49A Correction ( Modification in PAN Data) are generated from the master database in the software in the hard copy and online.
- Declaration form for Non deduction of TDS – Facilitates Generation of Form 15H (senior citizens) and Form 15G (Other Citizens)
- Relief Calculator – Calculation of Relief u/s 89(1).
- Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) report – Furnishing of Form 29B (MAT) enabled.
- Advance Tax Calculator for computation of Advance Tax installments.
Various Online Activity (On Income Tax Website)
- Navigating widget for logging on to Income Tax India website to directly upload the required XML files
- e-Filing for 10B, 10BB, 29B, 3CEB, 35.
- Downloading widget facilitates update from email box i.e., downloading of intimation and ITR-V receipt status.
- e-payment of Challan obviates need to fill master information, Import TDS entries from Form 26AS.
- Facility to know Outstanding Tax Demand, Tax Credit Mismatch, Rectification Request, Filing of Defective Return, Generation & Verification of ITR through Electronic Verification code (EVC).
Statutory Compliance – Financial Statement
- Generates Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement in the Revised Schedule VI Format and Horizontal format.
- Tax Audit Reports – Generates Forms 3CA, 3CB, 3CD and Annexure of Form 3CD.
- Company Reports – Generates Auditor’s Report, Director’s Report & CARO Report.
- Notes to Account & Significant Accounting Policies – Enables inputs for notes and accounting policies.
- Comparative summary of current year’s and previous year’s computation enabled in a single click.
- Tax Planning Tool facilitates adjustment of sequence of current year losses and unabsorbed depreciation.
KDK TDS is the #1 TDS Software for All TDS related compliance. KDK TDS Software is used by widely by Tax Professionals, Tax Practitioners, SME & Corporates and considered as the best software for TDS Filing. Zen TDS by KDK covers all TDS compliance work.
- Preparation and Validation of e-TDS return file.
- User can Generate Forms 24G, 24Q, 26Q, 26QA, 26QAA, 27A, 27B, 27Q, 27EQ, 15G/H, 16, 16A, 27D, 49B by giving Single Input (with correction statement).
- Facilitates record keeping and error tracking of returns through preparation of multiple correction statement.
- Identification of wrong PAN – This helps to identify a wrong PAN report and correct it accordingly.
- File Viewer Facility to view FVU files as per the format prescribed by the NSDL.
- Import Challan from Govt Portal (OLTAS & Traces)
- Online Payment option available
- Salary display computation of total income and tax calculation thereon.
- Challans wise Details, Certificate Issue Register, List of Clients not having PAN and address.
- Salary Summary Annual Gross (Display the Gross Amount and Exempted Amount separately), Annual Net (Display the Final Taxable Amount) and Monthly Salary Summary (Display the Monthly Salary Paid)
- Online TAN Registration.
- e-Filing of Return (Auto downloads of CSI File from the NSDL Site, Error Locator – e-file error locator redirects you to the point of initiation of error, Auto Generation of Form No. 27A with control report.
- List of All India Bank Branches Codes Available.
- Facility to calculate amount of Monthly TDS to be deducted.
- Real Time Validation Facility – A tripwire in the software to identify errors and notify the user during the e-Filing process.
- Challan Verification – This facility verifies the authenticity and correctness of the challan from the CSI File.
- Option to file NIL Declaration return.
- Bulk Mail of e-TDS Certificates.
- Merge, Email and Download Form 16 Part A & Part B.
- Request and download / from 16/16A/27D/ Conso file/ justification report.
- Import Facility – Zen TDS facilitates importing data of deductee and employee master and deductee entries from Excel Sheets / FVU / NSDL-TDS File.
- Facilitates importing deductee entries from Text files generated by all major banking software e.g. Finacle etc.
- Export Facility – Zen TDS facilitates exporting of data and grid into Excel templates.
- Various Master Reports – Deductor Master / Deductee Master / Employee Master Reports.
- Salary Report – Reports on Monthly TDS Deducted, Monthly TDS to be Deducted, Gross Salary Summary, Net Salary Summary.
- Challan Report – Reports on Challan Status, Deductee wise Challan report.
- Return Status Report – User is facilitated by status report of Filed and Pending Returns.
- Statement Analysis Report – Identification of all the possible defaults on a excel sheet for a particular quarter on a single click.
- 3CD Annexure Reports
- New Deductor Registration on Income Tax Website.
- Facility to upload TDS statements.
- Online TAN/AIN Registration – Information automatically filled up in the online registration form on Traces website using the software’s master database.
- Online Verification Single / Multiple Challan – This facility checks the correctness of the challan from the NSDL Website.
- Online Bulk PAN Verification – This facility checks the correctness of the PAN from the Traces Website.
- Enable client wise Document management for easy listing, storing.
- Classification of Documents on the basis of subject, financial year.
- Creates Centralized storage of documents.
- Quick addition of document, modification possible.
- Facility to tag documents.
- Smooth searching of documents & retrieval, supported for different criteria.
Project Report / CMA
- Preparation of project report.
- Depreciation Chart as per New Companies Act, 2013.
- Preparation of complete projected financial statements of specified projected years.
- Facility to enter complete quantitative details and auto calculation of various figures at the option of the user.
- Preparation of CMA Data & Calculation of MPBF as per Tandon and Nayar Committee.
- Preparation of Cash Flow & Fund Flow statement.
- Auto Interest calculation, EMI calculation, rate of interest calculation, present value & maturity value calculation.
- Facility of preparation of multiple repayment schedules of the term loan.
- Auto preparation of depreciation chart and term loan interest for estimated and projected years.
- Facility of Automatic Picking of Master Data in Forms (It works like Mail Merge Facility of MS Word).
- Facility to add additional categories in forms and storage at a central location.
- Forms provided by the software can be edited and saved.
- Forms available from the assessment year 2007-2008 in the Form Manager enabling compilation of all ITR forms in a single location.
About 1000 Forms including
- » Affidavits, Bonds, Agreements
- » Arbitration
- » Company Law
- » Compromise and Settlements
- » Foreign Collaboration
- » Gift, Hire Purchase
- » Income Tax
- » Indemnity
- » Lease and License, Mortgage and Pledge
- » Notices
- » FEMA
- » Partition, Partnership Deed
- » Power of Attorney
- » Sale Deed
- » Service Tax, Wealth Tax, Central Excise
- » Income Tax Circulars and Notification (Approx. 9000)