KDK Income Tax is one of the widely used and preferred software for Income Tax Filing. This is one of the Best Software for Income Tax Filing. It covers exhaustively mostly all features and work related to Income Tax Filing. Like direct E-filing facility has been provided through IT software.
User can directly upload JSON File on the Income Tax Department’s site through software. Further a facility of “Change Password” And “Create User” has been provided through software. No need to log on to department’s site manually.
Following are few of the features of KDK Income Tax Software
- Computation of Income and tax thereon taking care of statutory deductions, Set off of losses, Clubbing of Minor’s income, Rebates etc.
- Computation of Foreign Company and Non Residents and Trust has been provided with detailed provisions.
- Automatic as well as manual calculation of interest u/s 234A, 234B & 234C.
- Preparation of Return Forms viz. ITR 1 to ITR 7.
- Preparation of Trading, P&L Account, Balance Sheet, Multiple Capital Account, and Statement of Affairs as per Companies Act 2013.
- MIS Reports viz. assesses register, Filed Return List, Pending Return List, Returns to be Prepared, Refund cases.
- Cases List, Advance Tax Register, Advance Tax Estimation Report, and Assesses without PAN etc.
- Client-wise backup and restore facility.
- Online e-Payment of Tax Challans through software directly, no require filling master information.
- Facility to Import Data Directly from Tally, BUSY and from Excel including Trial Balance & 3CD report from XML.
- Specimen of Qualification in Auditor Report Notes on Accounts and Accounting Policies.
- Facility to calculate Defer Tax Liability ⁄ Assets as per AS-22.
- Online import of 26AS.
- Depreciation Chart as per companies act 2013
- Download and import Prefill JSON.
- Return Dashboard with Single page view.
- UDIN Generation.
- Form 10B, 10BB, 3CEB filling /report.
- Email Computation Reports.
- Online Payment Option.
- No Browser dependency.
- Comparative Summary of Current Year and Previous Year Computation.
- Bulk Link Aadhaar with PAN.
Statutory Compliance (Income Tax)
- Enables Auto filing of Income Tax Return Form 1, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 4S, 5, 6 and 7 in Hard Copy and Electronic Format as per the requirement of Income Tax Department for Individuals, HUF, Firms, Companies, AOP,BOI,LLP and Trusts.
- Form 49A (PAN Application New-Indian Citizen), Form 49AA (PAN Application New-Foreign Citizen) & Form 49A Correction ( Modification in PAN Data) are generated from the master database in the software in the hard copy and online.
- Declaration form for Non deduction of TDS – Facilitates Generation of Form 15H (senior citizens) and Form 15G (Other Citizens)
- Relief Calculator – Calculation of Relief u/s 89(1).
- Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) report – Furnishing of Form 29B (MAT) enabled.
- Advance Tax Calculator for computation of Advance Tax installments.
Various Online Activity (On Income Tax Website)
- Navigating widget for logging on to Income Tax India website to directly upload the required XML files
- e-Filing for 10B, 10BB, 29B, 3CEB, 35.
- Downloading widget facilitates update from email box i.e., downloading of intimation and ITR-V receipt status.
- e-payment of Challan obviates need to fill master information, Import TDS entries from Form 26AS.
- Facility to know Outstanding Tax Demand, Tax Credit Mismatch, Rectification Request, Filing of Defective Return, Generation & Verification of ITR through Electronic Verification code (EVC).
Statutory Compliance – Financial Statement
- Generates Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement in the Revised Schedule VI Format and Horizontal format.
- Tax Audit Reports – Generates Forms 3CA, 3CB, 3CD and Annexure of Form 3CD.
- Company Reports – Generates Auditor’s Report, Director’s Report & CARO Report.
- Notes to Account & Significant Accounting Policies – Enables inputs for notes and accounting policies.
- Comparative summary of current year’s and previous year’s computation enabled in a single click.
- Tax Planning Tool facilitates adjustment of sequence of current year losses and unabsorbed depreciation.