TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
EDITING, DELETING AND MODIFICATION
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. YOUR CONTINUED VISIT IN OUR WEBSITE FOLLOWING OUR OSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
KDK Softwares grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from our company. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent from our company.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by KDK Softwares.
LINKs & FRAMINGS
You shall not use our company logo or other proprietary graphic to link to this Site without the express written permission of KDK Softwares. Further, you may not frame any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the
Images Content, without our express written consent.
We make no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of our company and we shall not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, its content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such content, or any changes or updates to such content. If you decide to access links to third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant site administrator or web master.
- Our all services rights reserved by KDK Softwares.
- If you are using our Hosting services then its compulsory to put on your website -Website Hosted By KDK Softwares Technology.
- Don't send any type promotional Email like Email marketing, Templates from our servers. Means please avoid these activities from email@example.com mailid; you can do these type activities through Gmail or Yahoo Ids.
- KDK Softwares Technology reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for setup and the first month's service are not refundable. If a customer re-registers after KDK Softwares Technology cancellation of the account without KDK Softwares Technology written consent, KDK Softwares Technology will cancel Customer's account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
- KDK Softwares Technology accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, Any party seeking to report any other potential violations of this Agreement may contact KDK Softwares Technology via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers, suppliers and forum members. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of KDK Softwares. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.